Sometimes, when I see pictures of people in hazmat suits, I feel jealous. I don’t fear Ebola or anything, and I’m not a survivalist and I don’t think I’ll ever need to protect myself from chemical spills or germ warfare. On the contrary, I want a hazmat suit for the next time one of my kids brings home norovirus.
- National Association of Science Writers (NASW)
- Northern California Science Writers Association
- As Offshore Wind Ramps Up, Scientists Flag Potential ImpactsOffshore wind farms can create their own local […]
- Gentle Robots Made From Brown Seaweed to Explore Fragile Marine EnvironmentsBiodegradable soft robots made from brown seaweed and […]
- Can We Desalinate Water without All the Mess?A new generation of small, modular, mobile, […]
- Farming to Save WaterWater experts seek new ways to capture groundwater. […]
- Saving the RainFlooding our fields helps store water in belowground […]
I'll notify you when I publish new blog posts.