Sometimes, when I see pictures of people in hazmat suits, I feel jealous. I don’t fear Ebola or anything, and I’m not a survivalist and I don’t think I’ll ever need to protect myself from chemical spills or germ warfare. On the contrary, I want a hazmat suit for the next time one of my kids brings home norovirus.
- National Association of Science Writers (NASW)
- Northern California Science Writers Association
- 7 Animals that Evolved at Hyperspeed – Because of Us
- To Save the Redwoods, Scientists Debate Burning and Logging
- Roaming among the redwoods in California’s Humboldt County
- How California’s Gold Mining Past Is Threatening its Future
- The Having of Wonderful Ideas: Learning through expedition, exploration, and dead fish