Nikola Tesla was a lot of things. He was an inventor, a futurist, and a genius. Also he really liked pigeons. And until recently, everyone agreed he probably didn’t invent a death ray. Except that he kind of did.
- National Association of Science Writers (NASW)
- Northern California Science Writers Association
- 7 Animals that Evolved at Hyperspeed – Because of Us
- To Save the Redwoods, Scientists Debate Burning and Logging
- Roaming among the redwoods in California’s Humboldt County
- How California’s Gold Mining Past Is Threatening its Future
- The Having of Wonderful Ideas: Learning through expedition, exploration, and dead fish
I'll notify you when I publish new blog posts.